General Enquiries

How can I find a session near me?
To find small-sided football near you, why not give The FA's Find Football Near You online search tool a try?
Mon, 8 Jan, 2018 at 12:10 PM
How old do you have to be to play small-sided football?
As long as you're 16+ you should be good to go. Check with the local venue or provider before you go, just to make sure.
Mon, 8 Jan, 2018 at 12:11 PM
How can I cancel a course?
Cancellation   Should a candidate or candidates wish to cancel their attendance on a course, candidates must inform Oxfordshire FA immediately.   ...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:21 AM
What is St George's Park?
St George's Park is the English Football Association's National Football Centre based in Burton-upon-Trent.   The purpose of the Centre is...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Job Vacancies
Job vacancies at Oxfordshire FA will be posted in the News section of our website when they become available. You can access the News section of our...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:22 AM
How do I get a FA CRC Check if I am a Coach?
If you are 16 or over and part of a football club, please contact your Club Welfare Officer who will be able to start your FA CRC Application.   They...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Why do I need a FA qualification?
Having an FA qualification is an indication that you have reached a recognised level of competence.   It also provides a degree of reassurance for pa...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:31 AM
What is an FA Number?
An FA Number (FAN) is your unique identification number which holds all your details and qualifications on our administration system.   You can use y...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Courses offered by Oxfordshire FA
Details of the courses we offer can be found on our website.   Click the link below:
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:28 AM
Where can I find the cost of a coaching course?
  Please click here to see all the courses we have available.   C...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 11:29 AM