How can I make a payment for a fine or misconduct?

Modified on Mon, 19 Dec 2022 at 02:45 PM

All payments for discipline cases should be made within the Whole Game System. 


To do so, cases can either be paid for on a case by case basis by clicking on the case ID within the discipline tab or alternatively, multiple cases can be paid for be visiting the invoices tab from the home screen on the Whole Game System. 


Should a club wish to make a BACS transfer please email after making payment with  the reference used in the transfer to allow our finance team to correctly identify your payment.


All payments for Football Debt Recovery payments should be made over the phone by contacted the office during our opening hours. 


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article