Contact your Club Welfare Officer or the OFA Designated Safeguarding Officer In addition, there are a number of outside agencies who can help such as the NSPCC & Child Line, for more details click here. In an absolute emergency where a young person is in immediate danger of harm you should call the police on 101 or 999.